Healthy Onion Dip
1/2 block 14 oz firm organic tofu
1/2 onion sliced thinly
2 cloves garlic roughly chopped
2 T. apple cider vinegar
2 T. white miso
2 T. dried chopped onion
1. Dry-saute the onions in a non-stick pan (no water) until lightly browned, turning frequently.
2. Add the garlic and the last of the onion browning for a few minutes. Set aside to cool.
3. Add the tofu, lemon, miso, apple cider vinegar and cooled onion mixture to the food processor.
4. Process until smooth and remove to a bowl.
5. Add the dried chopped onion and mix to combine. Cool in refrigerator for about an hour so flavors can blend.