Pre-Order Now and Get Your Bonus
Oil-Free Salad Dressing e-Book
Click the green
button to purchase
download the e-book
I'm so excited to announce my new cookbook, The Everything Plant-Based Meal Prep Cookbook. It's available to pre-order and will start delivering on November 17th, 2020. Perfect for holiday gift-giving.
Receive a free bonus e-book with 11 OIL-FREE plant-based salad dressings if you order it now (and enter your receipt info here).
The cookbook has 200 whole-food, plant-based (and vegan) recipes to keep you healthy. In addition, Chapter 1 shows you everything you need to eat a whole-food, plant-based diet, AND useful tips for meal prep to make it that' much easier. I'm honored to be published by Adams Media, a division of Simon and Schuster
Your Bonus for Pre-Ordering
Order before November 17, 2020, and you'll receive:
11 Oil-Free Salad Dressings Mini Recipe e-Book
It also includes a formula for making your very own oil-free salad dressings! Nothing shows your commitment to a healthy lifestyle than your pre-order.
Two of these dressings are a preview of what's in the cookbook.
Details About How To Get Your Free Bonus
If you’ve already pre-ordered your copy that’s great! You’ll just need to locate your order number (or transaction number) on your receipt and fill in the form on this link.
Or, if you're going to pre-order your copy of The Everything Plant-Based Meal Prep Cookbook now, all you have to do is order before 11/17/20, then enter your receipt information (paperback or ebook from any retailer) HERE!
You'll get instant access to a download link. Just be sure to order any time before the release date of Tuesday, November 17, 2030, from any retailer.
Your Honest Review
It's been a challenging and rewarding labor of love and I hope you love it. If you feel inspired to help a gal out, I'd really appreciate your honest review.
What's Inside the Cookbook
Inside The Everything Plant-Based Meal Prep Cookbook, you'll find useful information for starting a plant-based diet and helpful tips for meal prep, recipe tips, and even a 2-WEEK MEAL PLAN that'll make meal prep easier.
Some of the 200 recipes are time-honored popular ones you already love and enjoy and there are also at least 100 brand new recipes not available anywhere else!
MORE ABOUT THE BOOK
- 200 recipes, without added oil, low in sugar and salt.
- 272 pages of plant-based goodness
- All whole food, plant-based vegan recipes
- Comfort foods and classics to please both vegans and non-vegans
- 100 BRAND NEW recipes and 100 TRIED and TRUE recipes
- MEAL PREP how-tos and tips for easier cooking
- A 2-week meal plan with meal prep tips
- A detailed description of how to eat a plant-based diet
- Nutrition stats on every recipe
- Special tips, how-tos, and suggestion in most sidebars
The Chapters Include:
- HOW TO EAT AND MEAL PREP A PLANT-BASED DIET
- SOUPS AND STEWS
- MAIN DISHES
- SIDE DISHES
- SAUCES AND CONDIMENTS
- 2-WEEK PLANT-BASED MEAL PLAN
How Your Pre-Order Helps
If you decide it's for you, pre-order the book before November 17th, 2020. I know that’s a ways off but I’ve discovered that pre-ordering is the best thing you can do to support me as an author. Pre-orders can literally make or break the success of a cookbook. That's because:
- A bookseller is more likely to order more copies of the book before it's released. If they're excited about the book, they're more likely to promote it to readers. Visibility if gold and makes it more likely that I'll write another cookbook in the future (and I have some good ideas for you).
- A pre-order book sale counts in the first week's sales and helps move it to the New York Times bestseller list. Here's to hoping, anyway.
- A publisher's marketing efforts will increase to help sell more copies.
I’d be so grateful if you pre-ordered your copy today.
Thank you all for your support. This book has been a labor of love, and I can’t wait to share it with you!