I'm so excited to share my cookbook, The Everything Plant-Based Meal Prep Cookbook.
The cookbook has 200 whole-food, plant-based (and vegan) recipes to keep you healthy. In addition, Chapter 1 shows you everything you need to eat a whole-food, plant-based diet, AND useful tips for meal prep to make it that much easier. I'm honored to be published by Adams Media, a division of Simon and Schuster.
"I’m pretty sure once you get your copy of this cookbook, you’ll want to make each and every recipe out of it because they all are really delicious and, what’s even better, they all fall under the “good for you” category."
What's Inside the Cookbook
Inside The Everything Plant-Based Meal Prep Cookbook, you'll find useful information for starting a plant-based diet and helpful tips for meal prep, recipe tips, and even a 2-WEEK MEAL PLAN that'll make meal prep easier.
Some of the 200 recipes are time-honored popular ones you already love and enjoy and there are also at least 100 brand new recipes not available anywhere else!
MORE ABOUT THE BOOK
- 200 recipes, without added oil, low in sugar and salt.
- 272 pages of plant-based goodness
- All whole food, plant-based vegan recipes
- Comfort foods and classics to please both vegans and non-vegans
- 100 BRAND NEW recipes and 100 TRIED and TRUE recipes
- MEAL PREP how-tos and tips for easier cooking
- A 2-week meal plan with meal prep tips
- A detailed description of how to eat a plant-based diet
- Nutrition stats on every recipe
- Special tips, how-tos, and suggestion in most sidebars
The Chapters Include:
- HOW TO EAT AND MEAL PREP A PLANT-BASED DIET
- SOUPS AND STEWS
- MAIN DISHES
- SIDE DISHES
- SAUCES AND CONDIMENTS
- 2-WEEK PLANT-BASED MEAL PLAN
Your Honest Review
It's been a challenging and rewarding labor of love and I hope you love it. If you feel inspired to help a gal out, I'd really appreciate your honest review on Amazon.