Don’t let your Labor Day go by without having one of these beautiful party salads.
Get your party on for the last hurrah of the summer.
Save it all for yourself or share your bounty. Plant-based, vegan, and packed with nutrition these Labor Day Party Salads are a great way to end the summer season and ring in the fall.
Farro Salad with Veggies & Beans
1. Farro Salad: Crunchie veggies – onion, peppers, cucumber – and a few greens make this salad a fave.
2. Nicoise Salad: creamy potatoes, green beans, artichokes, tomatoes and more… all served o a bed of lettuce with a garlic lemon dressing.
3. Broccoli Salad: An oldie but a goodie. This version uses vegan mayo and only has plant-based goodness – broccoli, red onion, raisins and sunflower seeds.
Asian Noodle Salad with Tofu
4. Asian Noodle Salad: Crunchy snap peas (which I found at Trader Joe’s this week), bell peppers, kidney beans in a spicy peanut, soy dressing.
Cauliflower Quinoa Salad
5. Cauliflower Quinoa Salad: Warm, gluten-free crunchy salad with a bright oil-free vinaigrette is a tasty addition to your Labor Day party menu.
6. Macaroni Salad: A delicious alternative to the typical fat-laden version. Tart and sweet with a touch of heat.
Roasted Potato Salad
7. Roasted Potato Salad: If you remember to roast the potatoes the night before, you’ll have this Labor Day party salad ready to in no time.
Add these fan-favorite dishes to your Labor Day party menu:
I’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below for these Labor Day Party Salads! If you have a photo, post it on my Facebook page, tag me using the hashtag #plantbasedcooking